Test the school's offensive security by scanning and analysing
vulnerabilities existing in the IT systems
External infrastructure vulnerability assessment
- The scanning and analysis of vulnerabilities in internet-facing IT systems
- Our team uses the tools that attackers use during the early stages of some attacks
Internal infrastructure vulnerability assessment
- The scanning and analysis of vulnerabilities in internal networks and systems, such as servers, desktops, laptops and tablets
- Our team uses the tools that attackers use, when inside your network, to discover devices that are susceptible to further exploits
What is a penetration test?
This is a comprehensive level of technical assurance for testing systems and processes as agreed between the school and the Secure Schools Offensive Security team.
How do we conduct the test?
The offensive security team uses the same tools, tactics, techniques and procedures that attackers use to identify and confirm your school or district’s cybersecurity strengths and weaknesses.
How does the test help schools?
Commissioning a penetration test helps your school to tackle real cybersecurity risks before attackers get there first.
Who is cybersecurity testing for?
- Elementary schools, high schools, independent schools and school districts with relatively mature cyber security programmes.
- Education technology suppliers and software applications seeking technical assurance.