- Secure Schools Blog
- See you at Bett 2024
See you at Bett 2024
Bett 2024 brings together over 30,000 educators, 600 plus exhibitors and 400 speakers to transform ExCel London into the world’s largest edtech event.
Secure Schools will be on stand SE50, sharing our cyber security solutions. Building cyber resilience is critical to keeping safe as you decide which edtech products to choose for your school.
What we’re showcasing
Cyber security platform
We’re demonstrating our cyber security platform, the only one of its kind in education.
We can show you.
- Online training
- Phishing simulator
- Policy builder
- Self-evaluation audit
We offer a free trial, so you can try before you buy.
Cyber security services
Our team will be on hand to explain our services.
- Assessor-led audits
- Cultural audits
- Internal and external vulnerability scanning
- Internal vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Cyber Essentials accreditation
- IASME Cyber Assurance accreditation
Listen to our experts deliver information sessions
We’re running a series of presentations, all delivered by cyber security experts. Luke Vere from Voyage Education Partnership is there each day, presenting the trust’s journey from cyber attack to Cyber Essentials accreditation.
- Deciding an audit scope for your school or trust
- The importance of involving culture in cyber security audits
- Embarking on the Cyber Essentials journey in education
- Cyber incident response planning
- Understanding the cyber security audit and testing process
- Steps to develop your cyber security
- Secure Schools platform demonstration
Information Session Programme
See the complete programme by clicking on the day.